ruger security 9
Ruger Security 9 is a 9mm caliber single-action only semi-automatic pistol announced by Sturm, Ruger & Co. on December 22, 2017.  The Ruger Security 9 for sale shares a similar design and also action with the Ruger LCP ruger security 9 compact
- MODEL NUMBER: 3815
- CALIBER: 9MM LUGER
- StyleCompact Pro
- Manual SafetyNo
- Barrel MaterialAlloy Steel
- Barrel FinishBlued
- Barrel Length3.42″
- Overall Length6.52″
- SightsSteel Tritium Sights
- Magazines Included3
- Weight21.9 oz.
- Grip FrameHigh-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide MaterialThrough-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide FinishBlack Oxide
- Slide Width1.02″
- Twist1:10″ RH
- Available in CANo
- Available in MANo
- Suggested Retail$629.00
- Compact for easy concealment, the Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters.
- Rugged construction with black oxide, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Internal, Secure Action™ hammer provides strong ignition force, yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
- Also includes: three alloy steel magazines.
- ruger security 9 compact
|Variants||3810, 3811, 3813, 3816, 3818, 3819, 3821, 3822, 3824, 3826, 3827|
|Mass||23.7 oz (670 g)|
|Length||7.24 in (184 mm)|
|Barrel length||4.0 in (100 mm)|
|Width||1.02 in (26 mm)|
|Height||5.0 in (130 mm)|
|Feed system||15-round box magazines|